80% textured pea protein For sale introduces how to store peas
Do you know how to store peas? Let's have a brief look with the editor of 80% textured pea protein For sale!
1. When buying peas, try to choose a dark green one that is big and plump. If the surface of the pod is yellow, don’t choose it because it has become old, and it is a bit hard to eat, not tender enough, and shriveled pods are Not mature, of course, do not have to consider.
2. Peel all the peas and rinse them with water, because some dirt and impurities will be mixed in when peeling the beans.
3. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, bring the water to a boil, and then add a teaspoon of salt. Salt can lock in moisture, prevent the loss of nutrients, and make the peas more green and beautiful.
4. Put in the peas, stir constantly with a slotted spoon, cook for about 1 minute, do not cook for a long time. The peas are heated at high temperature, and the high temperature can destroy the oxidase in the peas, so that the peas will not be damaged even if they are frozen for half a year.
5. Immediately after the peas are cooked, take them out and put them in cold water, and then rinse them in running water continuously to cool down the peas. If they are not rinsed, the residual temperature of the peas will continue to heat, causing the peas to turn yellow.
6. The color of the cooled peas is very green. Put the drained peas on a bamboo basket to dry.
7. Pack them in bags according to the weight of your usual cooking, then tie a knot and seal it and put it in the freezer layer of the refrigerator. Remember that it is the freezer layer. Just freeze the peas.
The above is the introduction of 80% textured pea protein For sale: a brief introduction to the knowledge about the storage method of peas.