Quality 80% pea protein isolate introduces the preservation tips of pea
Peas are a kind of food for all ages, so every family buys a lot of peas and keeps them at home during the season when they are on the market, and the price of peas is cheaper when they are on the market. But peas are not easy to store, especially easy to mold and deteriorate. It is more difficult to eat fresh peas in the peas season, and the price is higher. Today, the editor of quality 80% pea protein isolate will share with you a tip for preserving peas, let’s take a look at it briefly!
1. Peel the peas first. Many friends peel off the peas little by little, which is slower. Here are 2 quick ways to peel peas. Press one hand on one side of the pea, and the other hand on the other side to twist it gently, just peel off the pea grains directly. Or break the peas from the middle, and then squeeze out the pea kernels. These two methods can remove the pea skin very quickly.
2. After all the pea skins are removed, be sure to check whether there are any bad fruits in the pea kernels. If there are bad fruits, you need to pick them out in advance to avoid affecting other peas, causing all the peas to go bad.
3. After picking out the bad peas, prepare a basin of water and add a little salt, and then pour the peas in. There may be small bugs in fresh peas, so soak the peas in brine for ten minutes. During the soaking process, you can gently rub the peas with your hands to make them clean.
4. After soaking is complete, boil water in the pot. After the water is boiled, add a few drops of cooking oil. The cooking oil can make the peas look brighter. Don't be lazy and save this step.
5. Then put the peas in the boiling water and gently flick them with a colander. After boiling for a minute, the peas will be attached to the surface of the water. At this time, you can remove the peas and have a cold water. After the cold water is over, find a clean fresh-keeping bag and put it in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator.
The above is the story of the editor of quality 80% pea protein isolate: a brief introduction to the knowledge related to the tips of preserving peas.