Do you know the extraction method of Cheapest Organic pea protein isolate?
A process method for extracting Cheapest Organic pea protein isolate, including raw material selection, pea soaking, cleaning and peeling, grinding, supernatant collection, precipitation and drying. Let's take a look at it briefly!
1. Selection of raw materials: select pea varieties for making pea protein, and screen the peas to remove the particulate impurities and smaller pea grains in the peas.
2. Pea soaking: Put the sieved peas in step 1 into pure water for soaking, and ensure that the water surface is over the upper layer of peas.
3. Cleaning and peeling: After the peas are soaked in step 2, the skin of the peas is removed, and the peeled peas are rinsed and dried.
4. Grinding: Grind the dried peas in step 3 to ensure that the peas grains are evenly ground and that there is no obvious granular shape.
5. Collect the supernatant: add the ground pea flour to the prepared alkaline solution for mixing, and centrifuge with a centrifuge, and then collect the supernatant.
6. Precipitation: Add the supernatant collected in step 5 to the prepared acidic solution for mixing, and centrifuge again with a centrifuge, and then collect the precipitate.
7. Drying: Dry the precipitate in step 6 to complete the Cheapest Organic pea protein isolate.
In summary, it is an introduction to the technology of Cheapest Organic pea protein isolate. You can learn more about it.
DOMESTIC TRADE: 400-189-9988
INTERNATIONAL TRADE: 86-0535-8938217 86-0535-8938218
Copyright © Yantai Shuangta Food co., LTD All Rights Reserved. Powered by www.300.cn SEO Business license